Terms & Conditions
1. Page ownership
This Site has been developed and is owned by the UK market company Almirall Limited (hereinafter, “we”, “our” or “us”), whose registered address is Almirall Limited, Harman House, 1 George Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1QQ registered in England and Wales: company number 6320852. You can find more information about us and all the companies belonging to the Almirall Group at
2. Access and use of the Site
The use of some services offered in this website may be also subject to specific conditions indicated in each case such as gaining access to specific e-learnings, etc.
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion to refuse, suspend, modify or terminate the services we provide to you through the Site. In particular, if we detect that you are an inactive user and that you do not access to our Site within a particular timeframe, we might cancel your account with prior notice.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
The Site is addressed to public resident in UK and whenever you register yourself on the Site you represent to us that you belong to this category.
This Site is not available to general public, minors (those under 18 years of age, or otherwise according to the applicable law), or individuals or organizations who cannot form legally binding contracts, conditions, obligations, representations and/or warranties under the applicable law. If you do not meet this requirement, please refrain from using the Site.
You represent to us that you do not have any conflict of interest using the Site and that you are not bound by any obligation which prevents you from using the Site.
4. Use of the Site
By adhering to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you understand that the Site is available for your personal, non-commercial use only, and you agree that you will use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with the Agreement and in full compliance of the applicable laws.
We do not accept any liability and will not be responsible for any harm or loss you may suffer in relation to any use you make of the Site for business or commercial purposes or other purposes which are not specifically included in the authorized use of this Agreement.
While using this Site you agree, among others:
- Not to subscribe under a false name or use an invalid or unauthorized e-mail or physical address.
- Not to download, reproduce, change, copy, distribute, sell or populate the content of the Site for any commercial use, or provide it to a commercial source, or erase or modify any part of the Site or its content, including the software.
- Refrain from altering, evading, or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on the Site.
- Not to use this Site for unappropriated, unlawful, fraudulent or unauthorized purpose.
- Not to create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reserve assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of the Site.
- Not to submit material which may infringe third party intellectual property rights or privacy rights (without being the owner, licensee or otherwise legally authorized to do so) or which may result in breach of confidentiality undertakings assumed by you.
- Not to misuse the Site or interfere with its proper working by introducing viruses, trojans, worms, or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Not to send us unsolicited promotional materials (spam).
- Not to breach any applicable local, national or international law or regulation, and not to breach any kind of code of conduct which may be applicable to you.
Without prejudice of any right or legal action that may correspond to us, we reserve the right to prohibit, on a temporary or a permanent basis, your access to the Site in case you breach these Agreement, at our sole criteria and without prior notice.
Intellectual property rights over all the information contained in the Site, graphic designs, logos, drawings, trademarks, images, indices and source codes belong to us, except to those contents belonging to third parties to which you may have access through links and, therefore, all rights are reserved. The trademarks and brand names displayed on this Site are of our property or the property of Almirall’s affiliates and you are not able to reproduce them without our permission.
Notwithstanding the above, we grant you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable limited license to use the Site and view and print content retrieved from the Site for your personal, non-commercial purposes as indicated above, provided that you do not remove or hide the copyright notice and that you mention the source and authorship, as the case may be. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.